Become a Health Raiser and Tell Us About Yourself
At Northwell, opportunities for growth and having a career well cared for is what you can expect. By submitting your resume, you'll be entering our talent pool and taking the first step in joining 85,000+ employees that look at careers in healthcare differently.
Get a glimpse of what makes Northwell special
Although we’re New York State’s largest health care provider, we think and act like a family. When you work at Northwell you are part of an organization that is doing spectacular things. And you’ll leave work every day knowing that you made a difference in improving the lives of the people in your community. Watch our videos, get to know our culture and see how we’re all working together to change health care for the better.
As DiversityInc's #1 Hospital and Health System, we are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that empowers our team members to grow and develop. Some of our initiatives include:
- A collaborative, supportive environment and named one of the best places to work in health care
- Tuition reimbursement, access to LinkedIn Learning and additional educational opportunities through the Center for Learning and Innovation
- Career growth and development with resources dedicated to career movement from within the organization
- Rewarding and fulfilling mission-driven work committed to giving back to the local communities we serve
- Wellness and recognition programs including walk challenges, wellness apps and workshops, awards, and recognition programs, among others
- Opportunity to join one of our many Business Employee Resource Groups in support of a diverse and inclusive culture
- An award-winning, military-friendly employer with professional programs for veterans and active-duty military service members
For more information, including salary range details and a full job description, please visit NorthwellCareers.com.